Comments

• With a military pension and the royalty from a gas well.

November 7, 2011 at 8:37 a.m.
  • How does one on a life sentence pay a $10,000 fine. Just curious.

November 7, 2011 at 12:49 a.m.
  • Good luck collecting the $10,000 fine.

October 2, 2011 at 5:31 p.m.

October 1, 2011 at 9:52 p.m.
  • "If David the CAT had got into bedroom" - would he have gotten 9 life sentences?

October 1, 2011 at 10:12 a.m.
  • Life behind bars getting raped and threatened daily. Is that enough for a punishment. Maybe! His real trial begins when he dies and meets his maker. What punishment will the lord dispense. Will he be forgiven and get into heaven or will he be sent to Hell? No one knows except God himself. I have faith that our Lord is a just Lord. May God watch over his children with a fair hand.

October 1, 2011 at 9:17 a.m.
  • "I'm absolutely adamant David the dog and Bobby were the masterminds of the viscous attacks."
    Yes, and I'm absolutely adamant there's a girl behind every tree, as I was told when I was sent to Operation Desert Storm.

September 30, 2011 at 11:34 p.m.
  • Woof! Woof! This dude sure gave dogs a bad name and may he reap what he sowed. Advocate, thanks for the detailed coverage...we need to know who walks among us. I cried so many tears for his victims.

September 30, 2011 at 10:19 p.m.
  • He got some of what he deserved. My prayers to his victims.

One question I don't know the answer too.

A pedophile or child rapist is called "short eyes" in prison slang. What is a grandma rapist called?

September 30, 2011 at 6:48 p.m.
  • My family member was one of the victims. This jury was amazing. In answer to the fine, he receives a military check and disability check which will be garnished. He has also been ordered to pay restitution to the victims from which he stole money or property. THANK YOU JACKSON COUNTY, DA, JURY, AND JUDGE! I will be forever impacted by the brutality of these assaults and the terror he caused to all these brave, wonderful and precious women. God Bless them all!

September 30, 2011 at 5:53 p.m.
  • it wasn't a death penalty case because no victims were killed

September 30, 2011 at 4:12 p.m.
  • Good job....interesting how he is to pay 10k in jail...

September 30, 2011 at 3:43 p.m.
  • Good Job Jury!!!

September 30, 2011 at 1:25 p.m.
  • Thanks to all those that worked on the case.

September 30, 2011 at 1:19 p.m.