Thursday, December 25, 2014




Advertise with us

Fire delays Monday opening of Sonic Drive-In

April 9, 2012 at 7:03 a.m.
Updated April 8, 2012 at 11:09 p.m.


A fire Monday morning at the Sonic Drive-In, 3004 N. Navarro St., delayed the restaurant's opening for several hours.

At 6:10 a.m., Victoria firefighters responded to the fire in the kitchen area, said Shannon Martin, battalion commander.

"All their systems operated properly, but did not totally extinguish the fire," Martin said. "Firefighters had it out within minutes after their arrival."

Martin said the fire was contained to the fryer area.

Following cleanup and inspection by the health department, the restaurant reopened about 11:30 a.m., said restaurant manager Dave Shelley.

SHARE

Comments


Powered By AdvocateDigitalMedia