Comments

• HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!now most of the staff will not have to hide while going into the new D.Q. that the staff help fund.

April 12, 2012 at 5:35 p.m.
  • Could if be they would half to lay off two thirds of their doctors and staff? I don't know why, but I am glad they woke up. When you are in need of medical care, you want to know the person with your life in their hands is not just there because they are skinny. Sometimes it really helps to have a little body mass when you are trying to turn a bed patient,

April 12, 2012 at 4:37 p.m.
  • I would rather have a skilled nurse that is on top of her game and field than someone that makes the insurance company and the employer feel at ease they do not have to pay extra health care for.

April 12, 2012 at 11:44 a.m.
  • Trust me they will find other "Reasons" not to hire you. Different names for their games.

April 12, 2012 at 11:02 a.m.
  • Good, the BMI test is the most horrible test to take for body composition. according to the BMI i am obese at 6"1 230lbs. but i am far from it,muscle weighs more that fat,and there is bone density to account for as well.

April 12, 2012 at 9:32 a.m.
  • I think the reversal was absolutely in order. CMC used to be a top notch area hospital with the best doctors. I also feel Mr. Brown and the Commissioner's Court should do some soul searching as to what has changed.

April 12, 2012 at 8:57 a.m.
  • All I can say is...it's about time at least one of their official or non-official discriminatory policies was outed and they were forced to make a change! Their attitude is interesting..."Yes, we are making a change, but don't ask us why because we're not going to tell you; we don't want to talk about it!" Kind of childish, don't you think?

April 12, 2012 at 7:11 a.m.
  • Enchiladas for everyone!!

April 12, 2012 at 7:07 a.m.
  • They had a policy on not hiring obese people because of health issues but what about the smokers, drug and alcohol abusers that are in the medica field.

April 12, 2012 at 6:32 a.m.
  • Nothing like a porker telling me to watch my diet

April 11, 2012 at 9:42 p.m.
  • CMC
    Just ban scrubs size 10 and larger

April 11, 2012 at 9:41 p.m.
  • Of course it did. It was in affect when I was training there several years ago. Now the week it hits CNN they reverse. I do not think there is a question that all the negative national publicity made them change it.

April 11, 2012 at 9:33 p.m.
  • I wonder if this making national news had anything to do with the reversal?

April 11, 2012 at 9:26 p.m.