Comments

• "No one will ever know for sure what happened." - huh?

We have video of the game and post-game incident. We have 30+ eyewitnesses and a thorough investigation... huh?

The latest unconfirmed rumor: there were college/pro scouts present at the game and the East team effectively shut down 1 or 2 of the 'potential recruits' from SA - and there were some related anger mgmt issues...

No - I think we already have a pretty good idea of what happened. And although its commendable that the school chose to discipline the offenders, I think some criminal assault charges are probably in order as well...

this was a cheap shot during an after game display of sportsmanship - trying to justify it by blaming previous trash talk is not okay.

April 13, 2012 at 9:39 a.m.
  • labahia,
    No one will ever know for certain was really happened. I will say it is pretty unlikely that a harlandale player or a group of players just quietly and without warning walked up and started beating the crap out of the East players.

Either way, I wasn't there so we will never know the real story.

The bad part for harlandale is that they got caught and since we don't have their side of the story, I will remain suspicious of whatever I am hearing up to this point.

April 13, 2012 at 8:17 a.m.
  • Wonder why this didn't make national news?

April 12, 2012 at 11:26 p.m.
  • I'm a diehard Titans fan, but this article raises a some questions for me.
    First, we had players that didn't play because they were suspended for on-field actions prior to the April 5th fight. Was that during the the Harlindale game but before the fight? What did they do to be suspended for? Maybe Harlindale had a reason for lashing out.
    Second, we didn't participate in the customary post game handshake in the April 10th game?
    This makes us sound like sore losers. I really hope this wasen't the case.
    If it was then shame on the coach for allowing it.

April 12, 2012 at 8:44 a.m.
  • file criminal charges on those animals

April 11, 2012 at 11:34 p.m.
  • I was told by several residents in San Antonio that they were not surprised by this action from Harlandale students.

April 11, 2012 at 10:58 p.m.