• You will need to get a large law firm from Houston that specializes in these cases. Doctors are represented by first law firms that have all the resources needed to protect them in medical mal practice cases. The firms in Victoria are not staffed to take on these large firms. It will be difficult for you to get local medical experts to testify in yourbehalf. If you have a legitimate case, you will have to get a larger law firm to invest in your case. Taking the case to court without a lawyer is certain failure.

    April 20, 2012 at 10:17 p.m.