School lunch menus
April 21, 2012 at 9:05 p.m.
Updated April 20, 2012 at 11:21 p.m.
Milk and bread are served with each meal.
BLOOMINGTON ISD• Monday - Burritos with chili, green beans, salad with crackers, fruit.
• Tuesday - Nachos supreme, Spanish rice, refried beans, salad with crackers, fruit.
• Wednesday - Stuffed baked potato with ham, green beans, cucumbers with crackers, fruit
• Thursday - Meatloaf, macaroni and cheese, corn, hot rolls, fruited Jell-O.
• Friday - Hot ham and cheese sandwich, potato wedges, pickle spears, fruit.
GOLIAD ISD• Monday - Beef fajita taco, refried beans, tossed salad, fresh fruit.
• Tuesday - Chicken stir-fry, steamed rice, tossed salad, fresh fruit.
• Wednesday - Barbecue chicken, pinto beans, pasta salad, wheat bread, fresh fruit.
• Thursday - Chicken stir-fry, steamed rice, tossed salad, fresh fruit.
• Friday - Beef tips over noodles, Scandinavian vegetables, garden salad, mixed fruit, hot roll.
HALLETTSVILLE ISD• Monday - Pepperoni pizza or cheese pizza, steamed corn, green peas, choice of fruit.
• Tuesday - Barbecue chicken, cheesy noodles, choice of vegetable, choice of fruit, bread, juice bar.
• Wednesday - Hamburger or chicken on a bun, oven French fries, lettuce/tomato/pickles, choice of fruit.
• Thursday - Chicken nuggets, rice pilaf, choice of vegetable, choice of fruit, homemade biscuit.
• Friday - Nachos with chili and cheese, refried beans, raw mini carrots, choice of fruit.
HALLETTSVILLE SACRED HEART• Monday - Chicken fried steak, whipped potatoes, steamed broccoli, green beans, fruit, bread.
• Tuesday - Spaghetti with meat sauce, carrots, fruit, garlic bread.
• Wednesday - Chicken nuggets, steamed rice, spinach, cauliflower, fruit, bread.
• Thursday - Sandwiches (ham, cheese or peanut butter and jelly), pork and beans, fruit.
• Friday - Fish sticks, buttered noodles, spinach, fruit, carrot sticks, bread.
INDUSTRIAL ISD• Monday - Chicken fried steak, whipped potatoes, black-eyed peas, fruit, hot roll.
• Tuesday - Hot dog, Tater tots, baked beans, fresh fruit.
• Wednesday - Chicken spaghetti, green peas, tossed salad with dressing, strawberry gelatin, hot roll.
• Thursday - Chili topper, pinto beans, salad with dressing, corn chips, peaches .
• Friday - Corn dog, macaroni and cheese, baked beans, pears.
MEYERSVILLE ISD• Monday - Steakfingers, mashed potatoes, peas, roll, fruit.
• Tuesday - Ham and noodles, green beans, crackers, fruit.
• Wednesday - Chalupa with beef, salad, Spanish rice, fruit.
• Thursday - Grilled sandwich on Texas toast, salad, chips, fruit.
• Friday - Pizza, corn, zucchini squash, fruit.
NAZARETH ACADEMY• Monday - Chicken burger, capri vegetables, applesauce.
• Tuesday - Taco salad, bowl, pinto beans, salad, fresh apple.
• Wednesday - Chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes, mixed fruit, bread.
• Thursday - Salisbury steak, steamed carrots, white rice, pears, hot roll.
• Friday -Pepperoni pizza, corn, green beans, peaches.
NORTHSIDE BAPTIST SCHOOL• Monday - Salisbury steak, roll, salad, pineapple.
• Tuesday - Chicken strips, rice, mixed vegetables, apple.
• Wednesday - Shrimp, hush puppies, sweet potato fries, fruit salad.
• Thursday - Barbecue chicken, cornbread, pinto beans, pear.
• Friday -Sub sandwich, carrot sticks, peaches.
NURSERY ISD• Monday - Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, mixed vegetables, dinner roll.
• Tuesday - Meatballs with gravy, steamed rice, golden corn, rosy applesauce.
• Wednesday - Spaghetti, buttered carrots, diced pears, dinner roll.
• Thursday - Chicken tenders, mashed potatoes, green peas, dinner roll.
• Friday - Hot dog, baked beans, diced peaches, cookie.
OUR LADY OF VICTORY• Monday - Chef salad or turkey and cheese poboy, tater tots, rosy applesauce.
• Tuesday - Cheese sticks or corn dog, green beans, fresh fruit.
• Wednesday - Super nachos or ham and cheese sandwich, ranch style beans, strawberries and pineapple.
• Thursday - Fish patty on a bun or meatloaf, corn, fresh fruit.
• Friday - Potluck and a cookie.
PALACIOS ISD• Monday - Pizza wedge, whole kernel corn, green beans, fruit.
• Tuesday - Baked chicken, rice pilaf, broccoli, baby carrots, biscuit, fruit shape-up.
• Wednesday - Chicken fajitas, Mexican rice, pinto beans, lettuce and tomatoes, fruit.
• Thursday - Hot dog with chili, baked beans, pickle spears, chips, fruit.
• Friday - Hamburger, potato wedge, lettuce and tomato, pickles, applesauce.
ST. JOSEPH HIGH SCHOOL• Monday - Chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes, vegetables, salad.
• Tuesday - Chili cheese dogs, fries, salad, cookies.
• Wednesday - Barbecue on a bun, baked chips, salad, pineapple chunks, Jell-O.
• Thursday - Spaghetti with meat sauce, corn, salad, pudding.
• Friday - Soft tacos, pinto beans, spinach salad, apple.
VISD• Monday - Chicken slenders, gravy, French fries, mixed vegetables, pears with cherries, roll.
• Tuesday - Ham and cheese pocket, carrot sticks, ranch dressing, broccoli, peaches.
• Wednesday - Beans and franks, tossed salad, ranch dressing, green peas, apple cobbler, roll.
• Thursday - Enchiladas, pinto beans, Spanish rice, pico, lettuce and tomato, pineapple tidbits.
• Friday - Philly cheese sandwich, baked chips, green beans, cucumber salad, rosy applesauce.
WESTHOFF ISD• Monday - Sausage, pinto beans, broccoli with cheese, salad, blueberry cobbler, crackers.
• Tuesday - Chicken strips, whipped potatoes, green beans, pears, hot roll .
• Wednesday - Hamburger or hot dog, burger salad, French fries, pudding.
• Thursday - Nachos deluxe, salad, refried beans, peaches or pineapple, crackers.
• Friday - Chicken or beef fajitas, ranch style beans, golden corn, fruit gelatin, tortillas.