Comments

• The letter is 100% right, and eartick your right also! Four more years of Obama and this country will be broke and a socialist country!

August 23, 2012 at 1:37 p.m.
  • @ justathinker

You are right, but I can look at the polices of each man and know one is trying to take us back to before the Great Depression with deregulation of the banking industry, oil industry, wall street, EPA, SS and Medicare, all the money going to the top, women's issues, and basically not caring about those in need.
    Greed knows no bounds and cares for no one. America will fall if left to those who think that the social network is what is killing this economy. It's what's propping it up right now.
    I'm not willing to vote for anyone that thinks like that.

August 22, 2012 at 11:47 p.m.
  • The dumbest letter ever.

August 22, 2012 at 5:06 p.m.
  • To born2Bme and others like that,
    I hope that one day you realize that BOTH parties are to blame.

Whoever "started" it doesn't matter in the least.

Please get away from the left vs. right, Dem vs. Rep BS, realize that this country is in serious trouble and voting for these a$$clowns will not fix it!!

August 22, 2012 at 4:30 p.m.
  • I do not fall under any of those catagories, but I do know that the GOP, and it's policies, are what got us into this mess, so voting for Romney is not a possibility for me. That's just a vote to go back to the policies that got us where we are now. All of you might be that blind, but I'm not.

August 22, 2012 at 2:13 p.m.
  • I agree

August 22, 2012 at 11:55 a.m.
  • Great start Mr. Strickland and here are a few more....

If you believe that the 2nd amendment does not grant you the right to own a firearm of your choosing then by all means vote for Obama.

If you believe the United Nations and other Third Countries Constitutions have governing powers over our Constitution, then vote for _Resident Obama.

If you think 16 Trillion dollars in debt is a manageable debt that your children, grand children and great grand children can afford VOTE for _Resident Obama.

August 22, 2012 at 9:37 a.m.
  • If you care more about who will win "Dancing with the Stars" or the Super Bowl, you should vote for Obama.

If you go to the corner store and notice that everybody but you is buying stuff with their Lone Star cards,
    you should probably give up and vote for Obama.

And yet again, we are stuck picking the lesser of two evils...

Seriously, this country needs a reset.

August 22, 2012 at 9:27 a.m.