Feb. 7, 2012 at 11 p.m.
Updated Feb. 6, 2012 at 8:07 p.m.
• BOLIVAR: Trout are fair to good on the south shoreline on slow-sinking plugs. Black drum, sheepshead and redfish are good at Rollover Pass on fresh shrimp.
• TRINITY BAY: Trout are fair for drifters working clam shell on Maniac Mullet, Bass Assassins, Trout Killers and Sand Eels. Redfish are fair at the spillway on crabs and mullet.
• EAST GALVESTON BAY: Trout are fair to good on the north shoreline on Corkies and MirrOlures. Whiting and sand trout are good on the edge of the Intracoastal on fresh shrimp.
• WEST GALVESTON BAY: Waders have taken trout in the mud and shell on MirrOlures and Corkies in the afternoon. Sheepshead, redfish and black drum are good at the jetty on shrimp and crabs.
• TEXAS CITY: Redfish are fair in Moses Lake on shrimp and crabs. Sand trout and mangrove snapper are fair on fresh shrimp from the piers.
• FREEPORT: Sand trout and sheepshead are good on live shrimp on the reefs. Redfish are fair to good at San Luis pass on cracked blue crabs.
• EAST MATAGORDA BAY: Trout are fair for drifters on live shrimp and plastics over humps and scattered shell. Redfish are fair to good on the edge of the Intracoastal and the reefs on the north shoreline on shrimp.
• WEST MATAGORDA BAY: Redfish are fair to good on the south shoreline in the guts and bayous. Trout are fair in the guts on the incoming tide on plastics and Gulps.
• PORT O'CONNOR: Trout and redfish are fair on Corkies, soft plastics and MirrOlures over soft mud. Trout and redfish are fair at the mouths of the back lakes on live shrimp and soft plastics.
• ROCKPORT: Trout are fair on the edge of the ICW on glow DOA Shrimp and Gulps. Redfish are fair to good in the holes and channels on mullet and shrimp.
• PORT ARANSAS: Sheepshead are fair to good on shrimp around the rocks at the jetty. Redfish are fair to good on the ledges of the channel on mullet. Sand trout are good on shrimp in the channel.
• CORPUS CHRISTI: Redfish and black drum are fair to good in the channels on crabs and table shrimp. Trout are fair on the edge of the flats on live shrimp, Gulps and DOA Shrimp.
• BAFFIN BAY: Trout are fair to good in mud and grass on Corkies and MirrOlures. Trout are fair to good in the guts along the shoreline on Corkies and plum plastics. Redfish are fair around spoils on live bait.
REPORTS COMPILED BY BINK GRIMES