Comments

• All I have to say is that writein and myself now have something in common: our county of residence is no longer represented by a not-so-magic "geanie".

We are indeed the lucky ones!

Sorry, just had to rub that in. As far as I can tell, though, not being represented by that undegreed yahoo is grounds for braggin'. Sorry y'all unfortunate ones in the other counties still have to put up with her incompetence. But I guess it won't be too long since she has that family member to tend to, right?

By the way, how IS that family member, geanie-in-a-bottle?

March 1, 2012 at 7:36 a.m.
  • oh and thank you for the humor also!

February 29, 2012 at 6:57 p.m.
  • holein1 and txwader: I was waiting for the earthquake to hit. y'all got off easy. haha...

February 29, 2012 at 6:56 p.m.
  • "Although the move pulls Jackson and Lavaca counties from the district, it picks up Calhoun and Aransas counties."

Writein knows what that means.

February 29, 2012 at 5:51 p.m.
  • Holein1 and TxWader.

Thank you for the humor.

February 29, 2012 at 5:18 p.m.
  • ohh great

more years of being served by an uneducated deadbeat

February 29, 2012 at 3:11 p.m.
  • From a Regular Joe's point of view: It appears that Mrs. Morrison has personal family issues to deal with if she has to run against Todd Hunter, however, should he not be an obstacle, the family health problem is just not that troublesome after all. Anyone who sees this different is wearing their political party goggles. Just be real, people.

February 29, 2012 at 10:26 a.m.
  • "Her Sonogram bill is no different than Obama's contraceptive issue."

I bet there are a lot of women who would disagree with you.

February 29, 2012 at 10:04 a.m.
  • . Great more FAKE Republicans to represent us. Her Sonogram bill is no different than Obama's contraceptive issue. Keep the government out of my bedroom, Doctor's office and family's ranch land.
    RINO to the core. Her lack of backbone (knowing she would lose to Hunter) and misrepresented motives for her earlier withdraw only drives home the inability to be honest to her district.

February 29, 2012 at 9:56 a.m.
  • It looks like Geanie Morrison does represent her constituents because she keeps getting elected.

February 29, 2012 at 9:51 a.m.
  • Remind me again, who ran against Geanie last time?

Big J, I think it's time to change your handle. We've been through a few election cycles with you being "WriteIn" but so far you have yet to actually throw your hat in the ring in any of the elections.

February 29, 2012 at 9 a.m.
  • "Good Ole Boys Network"

Writein I would say that you're a funny fellow but I see your avitar and realize that you're just unfortunate.

February 29, 2012 at 7:21 a.m.
  • I'm with ya'll. We were hoping Ms. Dolittle would get to be someone elses lack of representation.

February 29, 2012 at 6:51 a.m.
  • Here we go again. Another victory for the Good Ole Boys Network and Geanie Morrison supporters.

February 29, 2012 at 4:21 a.m.
  • I was really looking forward to having Mr Hunter's representation of Victoria. Nueces County is fortunate to have an effective voice in the Texas Legislature. Finally, I hope Mrs Morrison's family member continues on the road to recovery.

February 28, 2012 at 10:52 p.m.
  • Oh, lucky us...

February 28, 2012 at 9:27 p.m.
  • sure is nice to play a game ONLY when you KNOW the cards are stacked in your favor....Morrison wouldn't get elected dog-catcher in a more moderate District .... Isn't it a Republican insult to point out when some one "flip-flops"?

February 28, 2012 at 9:17 p.m.