Comments

• Lavacagal

Sorry to hear about the crimes committed against you that you have had to endure. I recently went through a major church split, much of it was centered around child abuse that was swept under the carpet. I believe in time when enough people are educated about the devastating effects of abuse & become concerned enough to speak up & speak out then perhaps this evil will be kept in check.

Watch the DVD Deliver us from Evil, & The hand of God I have often recommended these excellent documenters to the public, so that an awareness can take place amongst descent people who care.

Often the victims are re victimized by those in power & authority. Power with out character is satanic.

I believe satan is counting on the peoples silence & complacency to carry on successfully with his perverted criminal activities.

Your not alone dear sis. God Bless GW

January 8, 2012 at 10:34 p.m.
  • Congratulations Dr. Branfman. As a Jew who has contacted ADL twice and not getting so much as a return call or email, I would like to ask that you treat all complainants equally, no matter their position in the community, or lack thereof. As a child victim of pedophilia by a prominent Texas Jew, I would ask that you educate yourself on child abuse and spousal abuse in the Jewish community, and encourage you, and those on the board, to take such crimes in the Jewish community seriously. The Jewish community turned its back on me when I tried to put a stop to my perpetrator destroying the lives of little girls for over 25 years. I was treated, and am still treated worse than dirt. It is my opinion that position and money in the Jewish community is more important than the safety and mental health of a child and an abused spouse.

January 7, 2012 at 6:44 p.m.
  • Lovechild

Good point, But I wouldnt be surprised if they only serve one year of there sentence.

Another thought is where did thouse kids get those kind of thoughts from? Home, maybe mom & dad, maybe church.

January 7, 2012 at 3:41 p.m.
  • This offense wasn't committed by any terrorist organization such as the KKK or American Nazi. The way I remember it is that these were young and ignorant offenders. Anyone who thinks 8 years in a Texas prison will mark them better citizens is pretty darn old and ignorant. Sure, the temple was a terrible target, but it certainly wasn't the 16th Street Baptist St. Bombing. Victoria will soon receive hardened criminal parolees as a result.

January 7, 2012 at 3:29 p.m.
  • Dear Gary

I can appreciate your concern & sensitivity to the temple desecration. Especially in lite of what your/ our people have gone through & our still going through in Israel & else where.

That being said I would like to mention something for you to consider; I wonder if sometimes, in fact I know sometimes Our LORD permits persecution to come on your people for the express reason to draw you back to the land given to your fathers.

Hitler some times is called the father of modern day Israel.

Another example of course is Egypt, for many years the children of Israel had it very good there, Joseph being a gifted prophet saved the lives of many Egyptians & thus made a way for his brethren to come & live & prosper there during the famine in there land of Israel.

Eventually there rose up a Pharaoh who knew not Joseph & had no respect for His God Jehovah. Slavery & abuse drove the Jews to desperation & so He sent them Mosses. BACK TO ISRAEL THEY WENT.

These truths indicate at least one thing to me; Elohim wants/needs you to be in Israel. Mosses/Elijah will come back & as before He will have a important message for you.

A final thought, Another Pharaoh who knows not Joseph has risen in our land of plenty today. I can assure you his thoughts are not good towards you.

Shalom to you Bro Gary, tell the Kamins I said hello Gary White

January 7, 2012 at 2:17 p.m.
  • Vet43.

You know Digital will say that you using the race card. Plus he will say its in the past etc etc

January 7, 2012 at 1:17 p.m.
  • I stand by my opinion that defacing a place of worship should be dealt with to the full extent of the law before the next time it is a fire or maybe bombing. I remember the little girls that were murdered in Birmingham, AL.

January 7, 2012 at 12:29 p.m.
  • Eight years on prison for vandalism and hate speech. Is overly harsh.
    "But vandalism is I love Mary with a heart" - ADL folk should have more sense than this.

January 7, 2012 at 11:37 a.m.
  • Not harsh enough. This is 2012, not 1938.

January 7, 2012 at 11:36 a.m.
  • I am a Christian and I support Israel and the Jewish people. God made a covenant with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. As a Christian they are part of my lineage. God said he would bless those that bless Israel and curse those that do not. Look at the different countries of the world and see how this has played out. Countries that have blessed Israel have been blessed. We are fortunate to have Jewish people living in America.

January 6, 2012 at 9:09 p.m.