- 1 unverified comment
Thank you for your submission.Error report or correction
NORTH SABINE: Redfish are fair to good at the discharge canal on peeled shrimp. Black drum are fair around rock groins. Sand trout are good in the deep holes on shrimp.
SOUTH SABINE: Trout are good over deep shell and mud. Bull redfish are good at the jetty on crabs. Sheepshead and black drum are good at the jetty on live shrimp.
BOLIVAR: Sand trout are fair to good in the ICW on shrimp. Black drum and redfish are good at Rollover Pass.
TRINITY BAY: Redfish are fair to good in the bayous for waders tossing plastics. Redfish are good at the spillway on crabs and mullet.
EAST GALVESTON BAY: Trout are fair over deep mud and structures on MirrOlures. Whiting and sand trout are good on the edge of the Intracoastal on fresh shrimp.
WEST GALVESTON BAY: Trout are fair for waders in the mud and shell on MirrOlures and Corkies. Sheepshead, redfish and black drum are good at the jetty on shrimp and crabs.
TEXAS CITY: Redfish are good in Moses Lake on shrimp. Flounder are fair on the edge of the channel on Gulps.• FREEPORT: Sand trout and sheepshead are good on live shrimp on the reefs. Redfish are good in Cold Pass and San Luis pass on cracked blue crabs.
• EAST MATAGORDA BAY: Trout are fair for drifters on live shrimp and soft plastics over humps and scattered shell. Redfish are fair on the edge of the Intracoastal on crabs and mullet.
• WEST MATAGORDA BAY: Redfish are fair on the south shoreline in the guts and bayous. Sheepshead are fair around piers and rocks on shrimp.
• PORT O'CONNOR: Redfish are fair on Corkies over soft mud and drop-offs near reefs on plastics. Redfish are fair at the mouths of drains on soft plastics and gold spoons.
• ROCKPORT: Redfish are fair to good at California Hole on shrimp. Trout are fair on the edge of the ICW on glow DOA Shrimp.
• PORT ARANSAS: Redfish are fair to good on the edge of the channel on Gulps and mullet. Sand trout are good on shrimp in the channels and guts.
• CORPUS CHRISTI: Redfish are fair good in the Humble Channel and around Emmords Hole on crabs and shrimp. Trout are best on the edge of the flats on live shrimp and DOA Shrimp.
• BAFFIN BAY: Trout are fair to good in mud and rocks on Corkies and Catch 2000s. Redfish are fair on the edge of the Land Cut on plastics tipped with shrimp.
• PORT MANSFIELD: Trout are fair to good on DOA Shrimp around grass holes. Trout and redfish are fair on muddy shorelines and on the edge of the ICW on Corkies and soft plastics worked slowly.
• SOUTH PADRE: Trout and redfish are fair on the edge of the Intracoastal on DOA Shrimp and Gulps. Redfish, black drum and mangrove snapper are fair to good in the channel on shrimp.
• PORT ISABEL: Trout are fair on the edge of the flats on soft plastics and imitation shrimp. Redfish are fair in the deep holes and along the edge of the channel on gold spoons and jigs tipped with shrimp.
REPORTS COMPILED BY BINK GRIMES