- unverified comments
Thank you for your submission.Error report or correction
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from Jan. 12 to Jan. 18, for new commercial, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
• Lauger Companies, permit for Little Caesar's Pizza, 5309 N. Navarro St., $30,000.
• HH Vaclavick Construction, permit for Ferguson Plumbing Supply, 1008 N. Laurent St., $2,300.
• Woodrow Wagner and Sons, Inc., permit for Holy Family Church, 704 Mallette Drive, $35,150.
• South Texas Foundation Repair, permit for Larry Pena, 708 Raab Ave., $3,000.
• DM Custom Homes, 414 Stone Gate Drive, $115,000.
• Frank Laguna, permit for Jennifer Dailey, 1010 McLane Lane, $960.
• FSR Statewide Restoration, permit for Linda Jordan, 115 Perth Road, $130,000.
• WP Construction, permit for David Hahn, 404 Joplin St., $36,000.
• South Texas Foundation Repair, permit for Irma Arrambide, 102 Idylwood Place, $11,000.
• Coastal Bend Foundation, permit for Naydine Zeplin, 109 Charleston Drive, $5,860.
• Coastal Bend Foundation, permit for Sarah White, 301 Windrock Drive, $8,512.
• Coastal Bend Foundation, permit for Rene Raab, 103 Lancaster St., $8,000.
• Magee Express, permit for Charles Smith, 4302 John Stockbauer Drive, $39,500.
Building values listed in this graphic are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.