• FREEPORT: Trout are good at San Luis Pass on shrimp and MirrOlures. Sand trout and sheepshead are good on live shrimp on the reefs in Christmas Bay. Offshore is good for red snapper, kingfish, ling and dorado.
• EAST MATAGORDA BAY: Trout are good for drifters on live shrimp over humps and scattered shell. Redfish are fair to good on the edge of the Intracoastal on crabs and mullet and in the middle of the bay on live shrimp.
• WEST MATAGORDA BAY: Trout are good on sand and grass humps on soft plastics and topwaters. Redfish are good on topwaters and live shrimp in Oyster Lake and at Twin Islands.
• PORT O'CONNOR: Trout and redfish are good on topwaters and live bait over sand, grass and shell in San Antonio Bay. Trout and redfish are fair for drifters working the back lakes with live shrimp. Trout are good in the surf when the wind allows.
• ROCKPORT: Trout are fair to good in the guts and channels on free-lined shrimp. Trout are fair over grass while drifting with live shrimp. Redfish are good on the flats on shrimp and topwaters.
• PORT ARANSAS: Trout, redfish and sheepshead are fair to good at the jetty on shrimp and croakers. Trout are good in the surf on topwaters and croakers. Offshore is good for kingfish and red snapper.
• CORPUS CHRISTI: Trout are fair to good on the edge of the spoils on Gulps and live shrimp. Redfish are good in the potholes on shrimp. Trout are good on croakers in the sand holes.
• BAFFIN BAY: Trout are good on topwaters around rocks and grass. Trout are good at night in the Land Cut on live shrimp. Redfish are fair to good at Yarborough Flats on topwaters.