Victoria's Biggest Loser
July 17, 2012 at 2:17 a.m.
King Ranch Chicken Casserole
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 30 minutes
• 1 pound chicken, cooked and cubed
• 1 package of H-E-B corn poblano soup
• 1 can of H-E-B diced tomatoes with green chilies
• 1/2 cup onion, finely diced
• 12 H-E-B corn tortillas, torn into bit-sized pieces
• 1 1/2cups H-E-B low-fat shredded cheese
Preheat oven to 385 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, soup, diced tomatoes and onion, stirring until well blended. In a 13x9x2-inch baking pan, alternate layering some tortilla pieces, soup mixture and cheese. Repeat for three layers. Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
Makes: 8 servings
Nutrition Facts: Total calories 250, total carbohydrates 27 g, dietary fiber, 1 g, sugar 2 g, protein 19 g, total fat 7 g, sodium 540 g, cholesterol 50 g
Starting Weight: 343
Current Weight: 313
Exercise: Reuben Ybarra is back to working out after his sciatic nerve acted up last week. This week, he will do more walking. He is also focusing on some light weight training, using the weights at the YMCA to do upper body and abdominal work.