Police & Courts Blotter
• VICTORIA- Gina Marie Valdez, 35, of Victoria, by deputies Friday on a warrant charging her with violation of probation in a driving while intoxicated case.
• VICTORIA- Alex Coronado, 20, of Victoria, by deputies Friday on 10 warrants charging him with engaging in organized criminal activity and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
• VICTORIA - A 31-year-old Victoria woman by officers Thursday on suspicion of theft of property between $50 and $500, and prohibited weapon, switchblade/brass knuckles.
• VICTORIA- Eugene Levar Johnson, 35, of Victoria, by deputies Thursday on a warrant charging him with violation of probation in a possession of a controlled substance case.
• VICTORIA- A 35-year-old Humble man by deputies Thursday on suspicion of assault of a public servant.
• VICTORIA- A business in the 1200 block of Southwest Moody Street on Thursday. Entry was attempted by prying the front door open, but entry was not made. The business reported $2 in door damages.
• VICTORIA - Two pairs of Yellow Box sandals, with a combined value of $88, attempted stolen from a store at 7802 N. Navarro St. Thursday. The shoes were recovered before the person left the store.