Kitchen fire sets house ablaze

  • Print
  • comments
  • Report an error Report error
    • Thank you for your submission.
      Error report or correction
      Contact name (optional) Contact phone/e-mail (optional)  
      Sending report
    • Close

A house caught fire in the 1900 block of Kern Drive about 6:30 p.m. Sunday, near the intersection of Laurent Street.

Victoria Police Sgt. Robert Rogers said law enforcement officials responded to the call after reports came in that the home's kitchen was ablaze.

Victoria Fire Department extinguished the fire in about 10 minutes, Rogers said.



  • Print
  • comments
  • Report an error Report error
    • Thank you for your submission.
      Error report or correction
      Contact name (optional) Contact phone/e-mail (optional)  
      Sending report
    • Close