Home » 'Shake It' postponed two weeks » Unverified Comments

Comments

• Still waiting to find out how to get a refund. Have 3 tickets but can't attend now because of previous plans. I have sent 2 emails and have received no replies. I called and spoke directly to Mr. Salazar and he could give me no information about how to get a refund. I would think he would want to get refunds taken care of so he can resell those tickets. Any help with getting a refund is appreciated.

July 2, 2012 at 10 p.m.

June 26, 2012 at 11:30 a.m.
  • Many people already have summer plans on the new date. HOW do we get a refund? That information was not included.

June 26, 2012 at 10:24 a.m.
  • Dammmm first people in Victoria are crying that they don't have any decent entertainment, than that tickets sold too quick and not everyone got a ticket so he makes a second show, and now when something happnes beyond the control of the promoters came about and the Show is postponed for 2 weeks. It is going to happen people you waited this long what is another 2 weeks. Grownups are whinning more than the kids are. Frank Salazar has brought many events to Victoria Area with much success. Mr. Salazar has apologized and has offered refunds to those who cant or dont want to attend the event. get your money back! no biggie! Im sure there are many parents who still want to take there children to this event cause of sold out seats. I want to thank Frank Salazar and his Family for all the things they do and bring to our Crossroads area.

June 26, 2012 at 9:26 a.m.
  • It's not trash talking. When I buy my daughter tickets for a concert or event in SA or Houston, we get to see the entertainer/s on the ticket. It's not changed to sell more tickets.

June 26, 2012 at 9:18 a.m.
  • PEOPLE NEED TO REALIZE HES DOING WHAT EVER HE CAN TO GET STUFF LIKE THIS TO VICTORIA. THINGS HAPPENS THAT ARE OUT OF HIS CONTROL AND NOW PEOPLE WANT TO TRASH TALK LIKE THIS WAS DONE ON PURPOSE. GREEDY???? I DONT THINK SO...... GREEDY IS CANCELLING THE WHOLE THING AND NOT GIVING A REFUND, BEEN TO CONCERTS LIKE THAT, HE DID NOT CANCEL IT.... THE SHOW IS STILL GOING ON! IM SURE HE FEELS HORRIBLE ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON BUT HEY ATLEAST ITS POSTPONED AND NOT CANCELLED! :)

"On behalf of Salazar Promotion we regretfully announce the scheduled performances on June 30th of the celebrities you have seen on Shake It Up and ANT Farm to JULY 14th the production agency has just informed me and given us the new date.
    In the 20 years of being in the promotional business,this has been a highlighted event where I find this beyond my control.
    All tichets sold will be valid and ho...nored for the July 14th appearance the show time will remain the same. I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. please hold on to your tickets.
    Salazar Promotions has always the very best to give you the best entertainment to our crossroads area.
    Many succesful events with top artist have taken place here. We want to continue in providing special events and so the Hollywood celebraties will be here on July 14, 2012.
    I WILL KEEP YOU INFORM THANK YOU"

June 26, 2012 at 8:59 a.m.
  • This is ridiculous. First my ticket says Shake it Up Rocky AND Cece, meaning I purchased tickets so my daughter can see both and they decide to split them up for 2 shows for more money. I will NEVER buy from the promoter again, something tells me we aren't going to have a show at all. Greedy people ruin everything.

June 26, 2012 at 8:43 a.m.
  • This whole show is very unreasonable people stood n line for hours and thought they were seeing rocky & cee cee now after all tickets sold they say only one is going to be there ... I'm very upset honestly I'm a single mother of two n had hell taking off this weekend to take my daughter n now I'm not gaurenteed to be able to take my daughter on the 14th ... its very unfortunate and this is a huge disappointment in my book ...

June 25, 2012 at 10:54 p.m.