Building Report for June 21-27
June 30, 2012 at 1:30 a.m.
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from June 21 to June 27, for new commercial, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
Commercial• Windsor Construction, permit for Bill Wendlandt, 1908 N. Laurent St., $487,000.
• Lee Ferguson, 205 E. Constitution St., $1,000.
• Doug Campbell, permit for Vista Del Sol, 212 Sam Houston Drive, $5,000.
• Oscar Ramirez, 601 N. East St., $12,000.
Residential • Julian Trevino, 2312 Tibiletti Drive, $30,000.
• Homestead Owner, permit for Gilbert Ybabez, 511 Avenue D, $500.
• Homestead Owner, permit for Andrew Morin, 1502 Plantation Road, $2,500.
• Sears Home Improvement Products, permit for Cheryl Glover, 501 Mead Road, $11,572.
• Sears Home Improvement Products, permit for Michael Storlie, 114 Santa Fe Drive, $22,172.
• Homestead Owner, permit for Fabian Rodriguez, 1410 Mistletoe Avenue, $3,500.
• LRC,LTD., 107 Sandstone St., $199,760.
• DM Custom Homes, 701 Mason Circle, $145,000.
• DM Custom Homes, 238 Sirocco Drive, $165,000.
Manufactured Homes• Camelot Place, permit for Roy S. Bosco, 4302 John Stockbauer Drive, $37,145.
Building values listed in this graphic are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.