Building Report for Sept. 27 to Oct. 3
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from Sept. 27 to Oct. 3, for new commercial, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
Commercial• TBD, permit for DT Sports Restaurant, 6220 N. Navarro St., $400,000.
• Citco Petroleum, 1708 N. Ben Jordan St., $50,000.
• Shooters, 4102 N. Navarro St., $15,000.
• Cold Cash Ice, LLC., 8402 N. Navarro St., $20,000.
Residential • Homestead Owner, permit for Alfredo Mata, 405 Magnolia Avenue, $4,850.
• Garcia's Remodeling and Construction, 711 Mason Circle, $169,900.
• Homestead Owner, permit for George Olsen, 606 Cannon Road, $5,000.
• Prokop Custom Homes, LLC., 204 Tuscany Drive, $188,000.
• LRC, LTD., 218 Terra Vista Trail, $154,304.
• Prokop Custom Homes, LLC., permit for Marvi Peterek, 234 Sirocco Drive, $220,000.
Manufactured Homes• There were no manufactured home placements reported for this week.
Building values listed in this graphic are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.