Building Report for Oct. 4-10
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from Oct. 4 to Oct. 10 for new commercial, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
Commercial• TBD, permit for Halle Properties, 7701 N. Navarro St., $43,000.
• Koenig Contractors, LLC., permit for Torin Bales, 106 S. William St., $5,000.
Residential • Prokop Custom Homes, LLC., 115 Tuscany Drive, $130,000.
• John Stubbs Construction, LLC, permit for Jim McCormick, 210 E. Forrest St., $20,000.
• Superior Carports, permit for Mrs. Valderia, 407 S. William St., $1,145.
• LDS Builders, permit for Sean Paschal, 1706 E. Poplar Avenue, $10,000.
• Designer Homes by Rex Horst, 310 Auburn Hill, $291,500.
• Ideal Aluminum Siding and Roofing, permit for William Jones, 201 Buena Vista Avenue, $10,480.
• LRC LTD, 114 Sandstone Court, $244,575.
• BJ Davis Construction, permit for Lutheran Social Services, 501 E. Larkspur St., $252,138.
• BJ Davis Construction, permit for Lutheran Social Services, 501 E. Larkspur St., $239,925.
• DM Custom Homes, 602 Mason Circle, $125,000.
Manufactured Homes• There were no manufactured home placements reported for this week.
Building values listed in this graphic are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.