Building Report for Sept. 13-19
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from Sept. 13 to Sept. 19, for new commercial, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
Commercial• Drymala Construction Co. Inc., permit for Haliburton Energy Services, Inc., 101 Holt Road, $78,639.
• Duane Barker, permit for Northwave Carwash, 503 Glascow St., $160,000.
• Trung van Nguyen, permit for Modern Nails, 3112 N. Navarro St., $10,000.
• Victoria Ice and Water, 1901 E. Red River St., $31,290.
Residential • American Commercial Contractors, permit for LJB Family Trust, 107 Pebble Brook, $180,000.
• Habitat for Humanity, 3603 Swan Drive, $72,000.
• Designer Homes by Rex Horst, 703 Charleston St., $265,000.
• Deluxe Remodeling, permit for Bonnie Burton, 1704 Bonham Drive, $30,000.
Manufactured Homes• Perigree, Inc., permit for Camelot Place, 4302 John Stockbauer Drive, $35,000.
• M and S Mobile Home, permit for Camelot Place, 4302 John Stockbauer Drive, $63,000.
Building values listed in this graphic are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.