Home » Yes, he can trap your cats (Video) » Unverified Comments

Comments

• Does this man go to church every Sunday? If so, he is totally missing the concept.
    The 2 basic rules of an Christiany Church are to "Do unto others and you would have them do unto you", and "Love they neighbors as thyself"

Would he do this to his grandchildrens pets? Would he want anyone else to do it to his grandchildrens pets?
    My guess the answer would be "no", so that makes him a really nasty person.

April 4, 2013 at 4:46 p.m.
  • People who have cats or dogs should not let them run loose. He has his right to protect his property!

April 3, 2013 at 7:53 a.m.
  • What an old Bastard. If he was my neighbor, a mysterious disease would kill his whole garden.

April 3, 2013 at 5:44 a.m.

April 2, 2013 at 1:33 p.m.
  • It's the cat owners responsibility to protect their cats. Cats do very well on leashes and covered cats pens are not impossible to do.
    But, this man handled it all wrong. He could have told the neighbors what he was going to do, so they had a chance to protect their cats first.
    One of my pet peeves is people dumping unwanted animals out in the country, thinking they can fend for themselves. IT IS NOT TRUE. A tame cat has a hard time adjusting when it didn't learn to hunt at an early age. That, and as a person who lives in the country, we cannot absorb all of the pets people drop off. What this man is basically doing is removing his "problem" and giving it to someone else to deal with.

April 2, 2013 at 12:58 p.m.
  • I support Marvin all the way. If your animal comes into my yard and destroys one of my investments, it will be lucky to get trapped and released. If the cat had a collar and tag with contact info on it, I would definitely contact the owner and let them know.

April 2, 2013 at 8:30 a.m.
  • He has more than a hole in his heart; he has more than one screw loose. He knows that he was trapping neighborhood cats but instead of letting neighbors know he decided to dump them in the country.

Special place in hell for people that do that sort of thing.

April 2, 2013 at 7:30 a.m.