Comments

• I am not exactly sure how to get the state involved. However, I did hear there is more investigating going on. He apprently reprimanded students very harshly and hear it is not over.

April 15, 2013 at 11:10 a.m.
  • Exactly concerned_citizen!...all i'm saying is...what more is it going to take for some changes to be made around here??...until a REAL INVESTIGATION by the STATE OF TEXAS is done!!...the question is...how do you get the state involved??

April 11, 2013 at 12:13 a.m.
  • I agree m23. So a doctor or nurse can see patients without their license? I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!!!! That is part of the "CLICK"

April 5, 2013 at 11:07 a.m.
  • I don't understand...I thought in any job you have, if you don't take care of the proper certification/renewals and things like that you automatically get terminated??..I didn't know if you don't have them you can be voted to see if you are allotted more time to get your certificates/renewals or whatever you need to keep your job...

April 5, 2013 at 10:54 a.m.
  • It does sound like the only 2 people who want to get rid of him are of a different race than he. Hopefully, Mrs. Sertuche and Mr. Perez get some good back up!! Heard of many things that he has done to a lot students in Yorktown. Remember, what GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. You too, Mrs. Kneese.

April 4, 2013 at 11:04 a.m.
  • Sounds like a crooked town!!!!! More investigating should occur..............shady, shady, shady!!!!!!!!!

April 4, 2013 at 9:39 a.m.
  • This doesn't surprise me. I have heard so many horrible stories about Yorktown school. I have some friends who live there and don't send their kids to school there because of all of the "clicks" there. The school board sounds really shady.????? I hear there are many talented kids in Yorktown but sadly can't get anywhere because of who they "aren't". SAD....we were wanting to move there because of a job transfer. NO WAY....I have kids who would have to attend that school. Good Luck Yorktown!!

April 4, 2013 at 9:07 a.m.