Monday, September 22, 2014




Advertise with us

Extension cord to RV blamed for Nursery house fire

By Jennifer Lee Preyss
April 28, 2013 at 9:02 p.m.
Updated April 27, 2013 at 11:28 p.m.


A fire that destroyed a Nursery home Saturday is thought to have ignited in the garage, Victoria Fire Marshal Ron Pray said Sunday.

An RV was plugged into a faulty electrical outlet inside the garage, and Pray said the outlet shorted out and caught fire.

The RV caught the garage on fire about 9:30 a.m. Saturday, and the flames spread to the home in the 300 block of McCormick Drive.

The home was insured, and the family is receiving assistance from the American Red Cross Crossroads Chapter.

SHARE

Comments


THE LATEST

Powered By AdvocateDigitalMedia