Building Report for Aug. 1-7
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from Aug. 1-7 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
• There were no commercial permits reported for this week.
• Jeffery Moore, 1102 E. San Antonio St., $3,000.
• JB Handyman, permit for Steven and Stephanie Wilkens, 506 Arabian Drive, $8,500.
• Juvenal Palacios, 1017 W. Nueces St., $15,000.
• Castrejon Construction, permit for Platinum Home Investments, 1511 Anaqua Ave., $8,450.
• Habitat for Humanity, 3605 Swan Drive, $75,000.
• There were no manufactured home placements reported for this week.
Building values listed in this graphic are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.