Building Report for Nov. 28 to Dec. 4
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from Nov. 28 to Dec. 4 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
• Ooh La La Boutique, 304 Airline Road, $10,000.
• N.E. Construction LLP, permit for Buhler Telferner Partnership, 1601 John Stockbauer Drive, $11,279,006.
• Carlos Aguirre, 1107 DuPont Ave., $1,000.
• R and M Construction, permit for Steve Vasquez, 1007 Fillmore Ave., $2,500.
• Landmark Residential Construction, 102 Chisholm Trail, $331,500.
• G's Transport, permit for Larnzo Johnson, 2509 Mumphord St., $10,000.
Macias Service, permit for Felicia Valenzuela, 2004 Kern Drive, $20,000.
Building values listed in this graphic are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.