Fire damages home in 300 block of Northampton Circle (w/video)

The Victoria Fire Department extinguished a Tuesday morning fire that damaged a home in the 300 block of Northampton Circle.

The call came in about 10:30 a.m. and firefighters had the fire under control by 10:53 p.m., said Battalion Chief Shannon Martin.

One room was damaged extensively, and the entire structure was damaged by heat and smoke.

Two families live in the home and were uninjured.

Visit VictoriaAdvocate.com for the latest and pick up Wednesday's paper for the full story.