Weekly Fishing Report
• NORTH SABINE: Trout and redfish are fair while drifting mud and shell. Sheepshead are fair to good around the rocks.
• SOUTH SABINE: Redfish are fair on the edge of the channel on mullet. Sheepshead and black drum are good at the jetty on live shrimp.
• BOLIVAR: Trout are fair on the south shoreline on slow-sinking plugs. Black drum and redfish are fair to good at Rollover Pass.
• TRINITY BAY: Trout are good for drifters working pods of shad and mullet on Bass Assassins, Trout Killers and Sand Eels. Redfish are good at the spillway on crabs and mullet.
• EAST GALVESTON BAY: Trout are fair to good on the south shoreline on Corkies and MirrOlures in the afternoon. Whiting and sand trout are good on the edge of the Intracoastal on fresh shrimp.
• WEST GALVESTON BAY: Sheepshead, redfish and black drum are good at the jetty on shrimp and crabs. Trout are fair over deep shell.
• TEXAS CITY: Sheepshead are fair around rock groins on live shrimp. Mangrove snapper and whiting are fair from the piers.
• FREEPORT: Sand trout and sheepshead are good on live shrimp on the reefs. Redfish are fair to good at San Luis pass on cracked blue crabs.
• EAST MATAGORDA BAY: Trout are fair for drifters on live shrimp and Bass Assassins over humps and scattered shell. Redfish are fair to good on the edge of the Intracoastal on crabs and mullet.
• WEST MATAGORDA BAY: Redfish are fair to good on the south shoreline in the guts and bayous. Trout are fair on shell on soft plastics and Corkies.
• PORT O'CONNOR: Trout and redfish are fair on Corkies over soft mud in waist-deep water in San Antonio Bay. Redfish are fair to good at the mouths of drains on soft plastics and slow-sinking plugs.
• ROCKPORT: Trout are fair on the edge of the ICW on glow DOA Shrimp. Redfish are fair to good on the Estes Flats and in California Hole on mullet and shrimp.
• PORT ARANSAS: Redfish are fair to good around Pelican Island on Gulps and mullet. Sand trout are good on shrimp in the channel. Wahoo are good offshore.
• CORPUS CHRISTI: Redfish are good in the Humble Channel on crabs and table shrimp. Trout are fair to good in Oso Bay on Gulps and soft plastics.
• BAFFIN BAY: Trout are fair to good in mud and grass on Corkies and Catch 2000s. Trout are fair to good in the guts along the King Ranch shoreline on Corkies. Water clarity is improving.
• PORT MANSFIELD: Redfish are fair to good on DOA Shrimp and Gulps under a popping cork around grass holes. Trout are fair to good on mud along the edge of the ICW on Corkies and MirrOlures.
• SOUTH PADRE: Trout and redfish are fair to good on the edge of the Intracoastal on DOA Shrimp and Gulps. Redfish, black drum and mangrove snapper are fair to good in the channel on shrimp.
• PORT ISABEL: Redfish are fair to good around Cullen's and Laguna Vista on TTF Flats Minnows and glow Gulps. Trout are fair on the edge of the flats on DOA Shrimp and Gulps.
Compiled by Bink Grimes