Top 5 Sweethearts: A journey in search of love
- unverified comments
Thank you for your submission.Error report or correction
Meet the Top 5 Sweethearts
For those of us self-proclaimed romantic types, these are the stories that pull at our heartstrings. They make us root for the underdog during romantic comedies, and they make us pine for knights in shining armor in age-old fairy tales.
As we get older, we start thinking about who we are going to spend the rest of our lives with, who will help us raise children and who will keep us grounded when everything seem out of place.
The letters nominating the Golden Crescent's Top 5 sweethearts were nothing short of sweet and endearing.
We hope you enjoy these journeys in search of love as much as we do.
These names are the other nominees, in no particular order, for the top sweethearts in the Golden Crescent:
• Jerry and Colleen Rozsypal, of Vanderbilt
• Bea and David "Brandon" Garcia, of El Campo
• L. D. and Ann Wasicek, of Victoria
• Laura and Randy Pollard, of Victoria
• Robin (deceased) and Mark Pekar, of Victoria
• John and Mary Martinez, of Victoria
• Beverly and Charles Ledington, of Victoria
• Mel and Gloria Olsen, of Victoria
• Charlie (deceased) and Nettie Matejicek, of Inez
• Iola and Clarence Rorex, of Blessing
• Sarah and Jason Vela, of Cuero
• Homer (deceased) and Bonnie Edge, of Victoria
• Elmer and Tanya DeForest, of Seadrift
• Al and Barb Eddy, of Victoria