Fireworks ignite trailer, boat sheds in Port O'Connor
Fireworks ignited a travel trailer and boat sheds Wednesday night in Port O'Connor, authorities said. No injuries were reported.
Port O'Connor Fire Chief Cale Hummel said fireworks aboard the travel trailer caught on fire and spread to the walls of the boat sheds surrounding the trailer.
The incident was reported about 9:25 p.m.
Hummel said the travel trailer was destroyed in the fire, which remained under investigation late Wednesday. The Seadrift Volunteer Fire Department and the Port Lavaca Fire Department also responded to the fire.