Building Report for July 4-10
July 13, 2013 at 2:13 a.m.
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from July 4 to July 10 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
• Platinum Home Investments, 3805 Rio Grande St., $20,000.
• Briones Construction, permit for Randy Castro, 201 Ball Airport Road, $32,500.
• LRC LTD, 103 Brushy Creek, $227,505.
• LDS Builders, permit for Jose Saldivar, 710 Edinburgh St., $4,500.
• SRA Home Designs, permit for Elsa Miller, 311 Vine St., $2,200.
• Koenig Contractors LLC, 617 Charleston Drive, $260,000.
• There were no manufactured home placements reported for this week.
Building values listed in this graphic are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.