Area's best of the rest calendar
Winning the West: Firearms in the Texas Coastal Bend• WHERE: Museum of the Coastal Bend, 2200 E. Red River St., Victoria
WHEN: Through Aug. 31
HOURS: 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday
FOR INFORMATION: Visit museumofthecoastalbend.org or call 361-585-2511.
Framing Main: Crossroads of History
WHERE: Nave Museum, 306 W. Commercial St., Victoria• WHEN: Through Aug. 25
HOURS: Noon-4 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday, noon-7 p.m. Thursday
FOR INFORMATION: Visit navemuseum.com or call 361-575-8227.
Moulton Town and Country Jamboree• WHEN: 9 a.m. Saturday
• WHERE: Knights of Columbus Hall, 703 W. Jackson St., Moulton
• FOR INFORMATION: Contact Mark Zimmerman at 361-772-3550 or Robert Pilat at 361-798-0709. For barbecue cook-off information, contact Larissa Tesch at 361-772-6253.
Spay-ghetti Dinner• WHEN: 6:30 p.m. Tuesday
• WHERE: The PumpHouse Restaurant and Bar, 1201 Stayton Ave., Victoria
• COST: $50 per person
• FOR INFORMATION: Contact Victoria Trap-Neuter-Return via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pork Loin Dinner benefits Perpetual Help Home• WHEN: 11 a.m-2 p.m. Sunday
• WHERE: Our Saviour's Lutheran Church, corner of Ben Jordan and Crestwood Drive
COST: $7.50 a plate• FOR INFORMATION: Call Janet Jones at 361-649-8647 or email email@example.com.
To submit events for area performances, plays, productions, fundraisers or museum exhibits, email details to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to get them into the calendar is 2 p.m. Tuesday before publication.