Top 5 Songs we can't believe are 20 years old
July 31, 2013 at 2:31 a.m.
Top 5 Songs We Can't Believe are 20 Years Old
- Dr. Dre - "Nuthin' but a 'G' Thang"
Key Lyric: "Ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby! Two loc'ed out G's so we're crazy! Death Row is the label that pays me!"
- Snap - "Rhythm Is a Dancer"
Key Lyric: "Rhythm is a dancer, it's a source companion, people feel it every where"
- Whitney Houston - "I Will Always Love You"
Key Lyric: "I hope life treats you kind, and I hope you have all you've dreamed of, and I wish you joy and happiness, but above all this, I wish you love"
- Tag Team - "Whoomp (There It Is)"
Key Lyric: "Now it's time to get on the mic, and make this party hype. I'm taking it back to the old school, 'cause I'm an old fool who's so cool"
- Cypress Hill - "Insane in the Brain"
Key Lyric: "To the one on the flamboyant tip, I'll just toss that ham in the fryin' pan like Spam"