Monday, September 22, 2014




Advertise with us

Victoria house fire caused by electrical short

By Victoria Advocate
June 12, 2013 at 1:12 a.m.
Updated June 13, 2013 at 1:13 a.m.


To Donate

Contact the Red Cross at 361-573-2671 to donate money or items for the family.

A home that burned down after a late-night fire was caused by an electrical shortage, said Victoria County Assistant Fire Chief David Phillips.

The home in the 3000 block of Farm-to-Market Road 1685 was heavily damaged by the fire about 11:55 p.m. Saturday night. The fire started in a bedroom.

No one was home during the fire, and there were no injuries.

SHARE

Comments


THE LATEST

Powered By AdvocateDigitalMedia