Thursday, September 18, 2014




Advertise with us

One in hospital after early morning fire

By Victoria Advocate
June 14, 2013 at 1:14 a.m.

A fire damaged at least one apartment at the Madylark apartment complex early Friday morning.

A Victoria woman is in the hospital after an early morning fire at a Victoria apartment complex.

Victoria firefighters responded to a blaze just before 5 a.m. at Madylark Apartments in the 3800 block of Halsey Street.

A woman was transported to DeTar Hospital for smoke inhalation. Other tenants were being treated for smoke inhalation at the site.

The fire was limited to a downstairs apartment and controlled at 5:08, according to fire officials.

SHARE

Comments


THE LATEST

Powered By AdvocateDigitalMedia