Friday, September 19, 2014




Advertise with us

Fire damages travel trailer near house

By Victoria Advocate
June 20, 2013 at 1:20 a.m.


A fifth-wheel travel trailer was heavily damaged by fire and smoke about 6 a.m. Thursday in the 600 block of Davis Lane.

The trailer was unoccupied and about 150 feet away from a home, according to the Victoria Fire Department.

There were no injuries and the home was not threatened by the fire, said Battalion Chief Shannon Martin.

Victoria County Fire Marshal Ron Pray said a propane-powered refrigerator malfunctioned and started the fire.

"The owner was getting it ready for a trip and had everything plugged in and running," said Pray.

SHARE

Comments


THE LATEST

Powered By AdvocateDigitalMedia