Monday, October 20, 2014




Advertise with us

Firefighters investigate smoke in restaurant

March 5, 2013 at 9:04 p.m.
Updated March 4, 2013 at 9:05 p.m.

Firefighters respond to a report of smoke at the M&M Pinto Bean restaurant on East Rio Grande Street in Victoria. One person was hospitalized.

Victoria Fire Department investigated a report of smoke at the M&M Pinto Bean Tex Mex restaurant on East Rio Grande Street late Monday night.

Capt. David Kahlich said workers, who were painting inside, reported the smoke about 11:10 p.m.

Firefighters checked air vents on the roof to discover the source of the smoke.

One person was hospitalized, officials said.

SHARE

Comments


THE LATEST

Powered By AdvocateDigitalMedia