Building Report for Feb. 28 to March 6
- unverified comments
Thank you for your submission.Error report or correction
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from Feb. 28 to March 6 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
Commercial• O'Neills Contracting, permit for Kim Neno, 907 N. Craig St., $1,950.
• SBR of Victoria, 104 Rio Grande St., $45,900.
• Tucker Construction, Inc., permit for Texas Best Value, 1301 Rio Grande St., $45,115.
Residential • Sulak Custom WoodWorks, 2504 DeLeon St., $140,000.
• DM Custom Homes, 703 Mason Circle, $182,000.
• ARI Construction, permit for Daniel Smith, 704 Angus St., $55,000.
• A and A Custom Painting, permit for Platinum Home Investments, 708 Rosebud Ave., $4,500.
• Joe Ornelas Construction, permit for Joe Ornelas, 3507 Miori Lane, $270,000.
• Quality Assurance Roofing, permit for Shirley Hood, 107 Savannah Drive, $7,000.
• Homestead Owner, permit for Randy and Stacy Ramirez, 102 Kensington Drive, $400.
• DM Custom Homes, 232 Sirocco Lane, $172,000.
• Samuel C. Rios, 210 East Second St., $2,500.
Manufactured Homes• There were no manufactured home placements reported for this week.
Building values listed in this graphic are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.