Building Report for March 14-20
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from March 14 to March 20 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
Commercial• Burns Retail Construction LLC, permit for AE Outfitters Retail Co., 7800 N. Navarro St., $125,000.
• L and M Builders, permit for Chandrakant Patel, 607 N. Moody St., $25,000.
RESIDENTIAL • Leal Construction, permit for Turner Moneyham, 505 East Stayton Ave., $1,200.
• DM Custom Homes, 509 Mason Circle, $140,000.
• Custom Roofing and Sheetmetal, permit for Frank Rivera, 105 N. Hummel St., $1,500.
• Prokop Custom Homes LLC., 113 San Polo Court, $170,000.
• Homestead Owner, permit for Sue Lynn Hatcher, 503 Cannon Road, $2,400.
• Strong Remodeling, permit for Dan Hickey, 505 Versailles St., $4,500.
• Prokop Custom Homes LLC., 208 Tuscany Drive, $183,000.
Manufactured Homes• Goodner Specialties, permit for Miriam Campos, 3405 Cedar St., $7,000.
• M and S Mobile Homes, permit for Alice Mendoza and Jose Ramirez, 4504 Hyak Ave., $27,500.
• A-1 Mobile Homes, permit for Eddie Shaw, 105 Shannon Drive, $40,000.
Building values listed in this graphic are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.