Building Report for May 2-8
May 11, 2013 at 12:11 a.m.
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from May 2-8 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
Commercial• A and A Custom Painting, permit for Platinum Investments, 3805 Rio Grande St., $7,500.
• Langston Construction, permit for 2011 South Texas Lodges LLC, 4109 John Stockbauer Drive, $10,954,533.
Residential • Homestead Owner, permit for Jeffrey Neaves, 306 King Arthur St., $3,500.
• T-Times Multi-Mobile Services, permit for Asitali Karowalia, 2906 Cedar St., $4,500.
• LRC LTD, 105 Cierra Court, $182,800.
• LRC LTD, 105 Flint Rock Court, $182,800.
• BJ Davis Construction, 806 Auburn Hill, $194,682.
Manufactured Homes• M and S Mobile Homes, permit for Camelot Place, 4302 John Stockbauer Drive, $43,216.
Building values listed in this graphic are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.