Thursday, December 18, 2014




Advertise with us

Victoria Electric Cooperative worker suffers electrical shock

By Bianca Montes
May 30, 2013 at 12:30 a.m.


A Victoria Electric Cooperative employee was injured Thursday by an electrical shock while on the job.

The electrical arc accident occurred about 10 a.m. on Farm-to-Market Road 2433 in Calhoun County, said the company's communication specialist Brittany Marsh.

The injured man's name and his condition were not available Thursday.

SHARE

Comments


Powered By AdvocateDigitalMedia