President Obama does not meet standards
Editor, the Advocate:
A good leader:
1. Brings people together rather than dividing them by playing the "race" card.
2. Listens to the other side rather than saying "my way or the highway."
3. Inspires others to work for the good of all people rather than for just those whom he owes or wants to court favor with.
4. Works with all involved to settle differences rather than taking off to campaign or play golf.
5. Works to come up with solutions rather than becoming part of the problem.
President Obama is NOT a good leader!
Debra Koerth, Yoakum