My First Job: Angie Jennings-Soderholdz
Oct. 12, 2013 at 5:12 a.m.
• Name: Angie Jennings-Soderholtz
• Age: 41
• City of residence: Victoria
• Current title: Owner of Tailor-Made Sewing
• First job: I worked at Twin Pines Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for four years, starting when I was about 16 years old.
• What it taught me: It taught me to really listen and learn about these people's lives - to hear the stories that they told me. I was lucky because I was young and healthy. That was very rewarding work.
My First Job is a feature that highlights people's first - or wackiest - job and what they learned from the experience. Please limit responses to 100 words or fewer. Responses may be edited for style, content or length. A photo of the jobholder accompanies the feature.