VC Calhoun County Center to host Information Night
If you go
• WHEN: 5:30-7:30 p.m. Thursday
• WHERE: VC Calhoun County Center, 900 N. Virginia St., Port Lavaca
• CONTACT: Sherre Clegg at 361-553-4261.
Victoria College's Calhoun County Center in Port Lavaca will host an Information Night from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday.
Prior to Information Night, the center will have a ribbon-cutting dedication of two classrooms renovated for allied health career classes at 4:30 p.m. The renovations were done through a grant from Alcoa, said Sherre Clegg, Calhoun County Center manager.
Participants at VC Information Night will have a chance to: • Explore the areas of study offered at the center through booths and hands-on displays.
• Discover financial aid and scholarship opportunities.
• Learn about admissions requirements.
• Tour the center.