Building Report for Oct. 10-16
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from Oct. 10-16 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
• Arc and Sparks Welding Service, permit for QZ Rentals, 6001 U.S. Highway 59 North, $50,000.
• B and B Metal Buildings, permit for John Pozzi, 906 Blyth Road, $75,000.
• Rokyta Custom Homes LLC., 3613 Swan Drive, $85,000.
• Homico Inc., 603 E. Santa Rosa St., $2,581.68.
• BJ Davis Construction, 103 Tiki Court, $128,277.28.
• BJ Davis Construction, 104 Tiki Court, $128,277.28.
• Gardner Movers, permit for Chris Thibodeaux, 527 Hartman St., $6,000.
• Gardner Movers, permit for Victoria Residential Rentals, 529 Hartman St., $6,000.
Building values listed in this graphic are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.