Building Report for Oct. 17 to Oct. 23
Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:26 a.m.
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from Oct. 17 to Oct. 23 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
• Nolans Advantage Construction, permit for 4401 John Stockbauer Drive, $384,000
• U.S. Industries, permit for Dollar Tree Plaza, 3801 and 3803 Houston Highway, $410,666.66 and $205,333.33 respectively
• Landmark Residential Construction, permit for 120 Cobblestone Court and 104 Cobblestone Court, $158,540 and $139,480 respectively
• Prokop Custom Homes LLC, permit for 302 Tuscany Drive, $182,000
• Macias Service, permit for Jose Aviles, 3007 E. Red River St., $20,000
Building values listed in this graphic are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.