Building Report for Sept. 19-25
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from Sept. 19-25 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
• Shop Rite, permit for Abdul Ali, 2006 N. Ben Wilson St., $2,000.
• Tucker Construction Inc., permit for American Bank, 4304 N. Navarro St., $212,800.
• Marcus Hernandez-Roque, permit for Joe Gracias, 208 W. Nueces St., $8,000.
• Golden Crescent Construction, permit for Mary Alice Longoria, 620 W. Colorado St., $26,443.
• Green Lawn Care and Construction, 4601 Evergreen Lane, $10,000.
• Mike's Home Repairs and Renovations, permit for Victoria Wheelock, 101 Terra Vista Trail, $1,800.
• Prokop Custom Homes LLC., 307 Tuscany Drive, $152,000.
• R and M Construction, permit for Lisa Salazar, 3408 Avondale St., $5,000.
• DM Custom Homes, 1012 Broadmoor St., $142,960.
G's Transport, permit for Elma Garza Pedro Flores, 1410 Sycamore St., $55,900.
Building values listed in this graphic are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.