Building Report for April 10-16
April 19, 2014 at midnight
Updated April 18, 2014 at 11:19 p.m.
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from April 10-16 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
• Tri-North Builders, permit for Hull Storey Retail Group, 7800 N. Navarro St., $150,000.
• Texas Capital Construction LLC, permit for Sage Creek Apartments, 607 Fillmore Ave., $169,000.
• Tech Construction, permit for Oscar Ramos, 2810 Port Lavaca Drive, $200.
• Clegg Services, permit for Alfredo Salazar, 90 Hill Road, $1,000.
• Sherrill Construction Company LLC, permit for Cavender Investment Properties, 9205 N. Navarro St., $1,800,000.
• LRC LTD, 116 Cobble Stone Court, $130,000.
• Homestead Owner, permit Larry Casdorph, 208 Angus St., $1,900.
• Alan Johnson, permit for Robert and April Cubriel, 119 Perth Road, $8,500.
• Clay Construction, permit for Mark Davis, 1717 Alamo Drive, $3,000.
• LRC LTD, 209 Brushy Creek, $165,000.
• Simple Solutions, permit for Richard Chavez, 3001 Bluebonnet Drive, $5,150.
• Clearview Improvements, permit for Chris Martinez, 4808 Lala St., $67,399.96.
• M and S Mobile Home, permit for Leroy Garza, 4003 Callis St., $42,700.
Building values listed are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.