Building Report for Feb. 6-12
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from Feb. 6-12 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
• Jerry Kachel Builder Inc., permit for Southern Multifoods Inc., 7902 N. Navarro St., $200,000.
• Homestead Owner, permit for Michael Zappe, 103 Waterstone St., $22,000.
• LRC Ltd., 111 Sandstone Court, $278,400.
• Habitat for Humanity, 3606 Swan Drive, $68,000.
• E and S Trucking and General Construction, permit for Elvis Salazar, 2710 Stevie St., $89,000.
• Leal Construction, 1001 E. South St., $3,000.
• There were no manufactured home placements reported for this week.
Building values listed in this graphic are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.