Building Report for Feb. 13-19
Feb. 22, 2014 at midnight
Updated Feb. 21, 2014 at 8:22 p.m.
This is a listing of building permits issued by the city of Victoria from Feb. 13-19 for new commercial construction, commercial remodeling, new residential construction and manufactured homes.
• Tucker Construction Inc., permit for Palm Tree Boutique, 6322 N. Navarro St., $44,300.
• Frank Laguna Concrete Work, permit for Knights of Columbus, 3610 N. Ben Wilson St., $15,000.
• Leal Construction, permit for Dorothy Ross and Lois Fingers, 1001 E. South St., $3,000.
• Prokop Custom Homes LLC., 310 Tuscany Drive, $155,000.
• Prokop Custom Homes LLC., 308 Tuscany Drive, $163,800.
• Prokop Custom Homes LLC., 312 Tuscany Drive, $182,000.
• Homestead Owner, permit for Suzanne Invidiato, 405 Dundee St., $13,000.
• Fernando's Construction, permit for Suzanne Invidiato, 405 Dundee St., $1,500.
• Servpro of Sugar Land and Victoria, permit for Sajid Matiwana, 305 Northampton Circle, $65,000.
• There were no manufactured home placements reported for this week.
Building values listed in this graphic are based on averages used by the city to assess fees charged builders for construction permits. The estimated costs do not necessarily reflect actual sale values or values used to figure property taxes. The city requires permits to be issued when new or used mobile homes are moved to or within the city.